Ramblings of a late 20-something

Monday, May 08, 2006

Remember not to forget

so tired
concentrate
can’t
music washes over
eyes close
need to work
concentrate
too many thoughts
music makes them all
rise to the surface
mojo…whatever
stretch and take a deep breath
close your eyes
let the thoughts come
good and bad
hot and cold
remember the New Year’s Eve
when we fought; in love and out
remember the music
when nothing else mattered.
remember when you said you loved me
but couldn’t mean it
remember when you said it again
in the darkness in the living room
inside me
remember when I loved you forever
remember when I told you to never forget?

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyMac said...

For some weird, bizarre reason, I can relate 100% to this prose. Please do more. :)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home