Ramblings of a late 20-something

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Last Night

Go to sleep. Just focus on the darkness behind your eyelids. Listen to the chirping of the frogs on the CD. Get comfortable...no, don't roll over, don't...okay focus on the darkness...stop singing songs in your head...I swear I'm going to seriously harm him if he doesn't quit snoring...ah..okay, almost there. Why am I thinking about that trip to Cancun from three years ago? Get that thought out. Focus on the darkness. I wonder what would happen if we moved back to Georgia? UGH. Stop it. Darkness. What was that? There's no stalker in the house. Listen to the gentle sounds of the rain from the Cd. No one is snoring. I have to pee. It's 12:30. I have to get up in six hours. I really need to fall asleep. I've been lying here for a hour and a half. Maybe if I just roll over...now my arm hurts. Maybe I should take the Tylenol PM. I still have to pee. Okay, I'm getting up. Alright, took the medicine. Now, let's focus on the darkness...it's too quiet in here. Did the Cd go off? What was that? Okay, eyes are closed...focus, focus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home