Ramblings of a late 20-something

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What the...

Have you ever just had one of those days where you thought, "This cannot be my life." I hate days where crap just seems to pile up all around you until you absolutely think you will lose your mind. That's what my day has been like so far. And I'm sure, were I to elaborate, most people would find the things I've dealt with this morning petty. But hey, they're driving me nuts, and that's all I'm concerned with at the moment. I have gotten nothing accomplished work-wise. I sit here, typing away about the stuff that's ticking me off, and it's not making the stuff any better. No, the stuff is still there. IT"S STILL THERE.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

Sorry that you had a day like that. Mine was pretty good. I was peppy for the first time in ages. We'll see if that bears out for the weekend.

8:19 PM  
Blogger citybuoy said...

just bloghoppin. i totally get the 'this cannot be my life' thing. aargh!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home